About Oma’s Soep (Granny’s Soup)
Oma’s Soep (Granny’s Soup) is a fast-growing Dutch social impact company, selling fresh soups and meals based on authentic recipes from Grandma. The soups and meals are full of vegetables, purely made without additives and the recipes from our elderly consists already for many generations. Oma’s Soep sells its soups and meals at major retailers (such as Albert Heijn, Picnic, Spar) and in foodservice to hotels, restaurants, and companies throughout the Netherlands. For example, at Albert Heijn Oma’s Soep is selling 8 different products in more than 800 stores successfully: four fresh soups and four fresh meals.Apply for job
50% of the profit of Oma’s Soep is used to organise social activities for elderly people throughout the Netherlands. Oma’s Soep now makes the elderly happy in 10 cities throughout the Netherlands (amongst others Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht). Oma’s Soep does this by organizing cozy cooking days, where elderly and young volunteers make delicious soups and meals together. During the cooking days leftover vegetables from the supermarkets are used. As a result, Oma’s Soep also combats food waste in addition to loneliness. Due to this impact, Oma’s Soep is regularly on national tv and radio, as the consumers of Oma’s Soep are very enthusiastic to the initiative.
Business Development manager Germany
The last couple of years the concept of Oma’s Soep has proven itself in the Netherlands. In the meanwhile, loneliness among elderly is growing very fast in all countries in western Europe. As Germany is the country with the biggest economy of Europe and as Germany is a neighbor of the Netherlands, the time has come to start expanding Oma’s Soep to Germany. Therefore, we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and social intelligent Business Development Manager to start business for Oma’s Soep in Germany (and eventually also other German speaking countries, such as Austria and Suisse). In this challenging role you will be responsible for making partnerships (sales) with major retailers in Germany, product development (from recipe development to testing with the help of two professional chefs) and setting up the marketing and social impact in Germany.
What are we looking for in you?
- You are full of positive energy and are socially skilled
- You work effectively and independently
- You have an affinity with the Germany (if you are originated from the Germany that is a plus)
- You are flexible and creative in finding new opportunities
- You are a natural born leader and you are good at negotiating
- You carry out the social and sustainable story behind Grandma’s Soup
What are you going to do?
- Make strategic decisions to penetrate the German market
- Help to explore the German market and set-up Oma’s Soep in Germany
- Start partnerships with retailers in Germany
- Product development of fresh soups and meals, which suits the German market perfectly. You will work together with our professional chefs and the owners.
- Setting up the social impact activities in multiple German cities.
- Setting up the marketing activities in Germany.
What can you expect from us?
Be part of an environment in which you have the freedom and responsibility to expand this fast-growing social impact company to Germany. Build and maintain relationships with large and small companies that work together with Oma’s Soep. You will work very closely with the owners of Oma’s Soep and, if successful, will grow a larger team in Germany and become the manager of Oma’s Soep for Germany.
- EUR 3000 gross per month basic salary in the first half year
- Additional attractive bonus structure
- Salary grows strongly with company growth
Is this vacancy made for you? Will you accept the challenge to make Oma’s Soep successful in Germany? Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com